I’m done. I’m about to give up, fuck this fuck this fuck this.
No matter how much I’d like for “crunch time” to involve food.. it doesn’t. I’ve got a rather loooooooong week ahead.
1. League starts, and stupid Acalanes broke my “no bruise” record. Whatever, first game is against De Anza, and every one knows I loves me some De Anza.
- Practice: MONDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY Games: DE ANZA TUES, EL CERRITO THURS
2. ORCHESTRA CONCERT, WEDNESDAY 7:00-9:30
3. SNOWBALL REHEARSAL, WEDNESDAY 4:00 - 6:00
- Bio Glogs on Locke, Rousseau, and Montesque due WEDNESDAY
- Historical Trial, persecution on Shi Huangdi THURSDAY
5. JOURNALISM : GIRLS VAR SOCCER ARTICLE due MONDAY
6. ENGLISH ADV
- In Class essay on Great Expectations, THURSDAY
- Evidence, due MONDAY
- Original Skit, FRIDAY
- Make up CH 9 test, MONDAY
- Do all work missed thanks to soccer.. MONDAY
Wooooooooooow. Thats a lot. But bright side, Saturday is Team Bonding day & Snowball !